Which Starbucks syrups are dairy-free?
Starbucks Dairy-Free Sauces, Syrups & Toppings
- Caramel Brulee Topping (but not the sauce; double check the “natural flavors” in store)
- Caramel Sugar Topping.
- Caramel Syrup.
- Cascara Topping.
- Chai Tea Concentrate (not vegan, contains honey)
- Chestnut Praline Syrup (double check the “natural flavors” in store)
Does Starbucks vanilla syrup have dairy?
Get yourself a hot or an iced coffee or espresso drink made with nondairy milk and any flavored sweetener syrup (like vanilla, caramel, or hazelnut). … Many of the Frappuccino blended drinks and smoothies can be easily veganized as well. Generally, the clear flavored syrups are vegan.
How do you get dairy-free at Starbucks?
How to Order at Starbucks If You Can’t Have Dairy
- Skip the soy milk. PIN IT. Lara Schwieger. …
- Go for the coconut milk. PIN IT. Lara Schwieger. …
- Know when to get the almond milk. PIN IT. Lara Schwieger. …
- Order Frappuccinos with no whip and no milk. PIN IT. …
- Skip the protein smoothies. PIN IT. …
- Enjoy the dairy-free munchies. PIN IT.
Is Starbucks caramel syrup dairy-free?
Caramel Frappuccino with Coconut Milk — While caramel typically isn’t vegan (it’s made with milk and butter), Starbucks’ version is free from animal products. But the caramel syrup they put on top isn’t, so just ask for it without (and hold the whipped cream, too).
Is the pink drink dairy-free?
Yup, the rumors are true! The fan-favorite and totally Insta worthy Pink Drink is already vegan with its coconut milk, strawberry, açaí, and passionfruit ingredients.
Is Starbucks mocha drizzle dairy-free?
Lucky for all you chocolate lovers, the mocha syrup is vegan. The excitement is all too real with this drink, but don’t forget the phrase of the day: leave off the whipped cream and substitute out the dairy.
What foods are vegan at Starbucks?
- Sprouted grain vegan bagel.
- Lentils & Vegetable Protein Bowl with Brown Rice.
- Hearty Blueberry Oatmeal (not labelled vegan but no animal-derived ingredients)
- Hippeas chips.
- Classic Oatmeal.
- Avocado Spread.
- Justin’s Classic Almond Butter.
- Justin’s Chocolate HazlenutButter.
What can Vegans get at Starbucks?
8 Vegan Drinks at Starbucks
- Plain-brewed coffees and teas. …
- Matcha Green Tea Latte. …
- Mocha Frappuccino Blended Beverage. …
- Nitro Cold Brew. …
- Caffè Americano. …
- Flat White. …
- Iced London Fog Tea Latte. …
- Pink Drink.
Is almond milk for lactose intolerant?
Being dairy-free, almond milk contains no lactose at all, making it a suitable milk replacement for people with lactose intolerance.
Does Starbucks have dairy-free creamer?
Starbucks® Non-Dairy Creamers are available in two flavors – Caramel and Hazelnut. … Starbucks® Non-Dairy Creamers will be available in the refrigerated dairy aisle where you buy groceries nationwide beginning in August.
Is the pink drink healthy?
The pink drink everyone is going crazy for is now officially part of Starbucks’ menu, and it’s actually pretty healthy. The ombré beverage — made with a coconut milk base — will only cost you 100 calories.
How do I order a dairy-free frappuccino?
(The garnishes do contain dairy, but can be left off for the truly lactose-averse; it’s also worth noting here that any of Starbucks’ Frappuccinos can be special-ordered with alternative milk options — soy, almond, or coconut — to create a non-dairy Frapp.)
Do Starbucks Refreshers have dairy?
All in all, their iced line now includes four Creamy Refreshers and three Creamy Iced Drinks, all dairy-free, fruit-forward, and made with coconutmilk.
Is cinnamon dolce syrup dairy-free?
The Cinnamon Dolce and Vanilla Crème drinks can be made vegan if you order dairy-free and leave off the whipped topping, but you could also ask your barista to make you a caffeine-free drink with any of the vegan syrups.
Can caramel macchiatos be vegan?
All drip coffee at Starbucks is vegan ! … Also, lattes (flavoured as well), cafe mocha (ask for no whip), caramel macchiatos (ask for no caramel drizzle), latte macchiatos, espresso macchiatos, flat white, Americanos are all vegan if ordered with non dairy milk. All of these are available iced as well!